• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Skowhegan Alex said:

Im having the same issue right now as this android user from 2016

In a completely different version of the app.  Can we start again with details of exactly what issues you have?

The issue seems to be resolved but I'll go along with your request for the details of my exact issue - for the sake of information organization, is that it?

I thought I was being helpful linking to the Identical issue seeing that this issue could happen on any platform, in fact this issue could happen to any word processor/mobile word processor.

Apparently I was not.

Here were the issues happening on my iOs device:

typing "i" gets deleted after hitting spacebar

- backspace on a word adds letters to the word? they --> backspace one letter and the word becomes --> theythe

- deleting an empty line before a paragraph deletes the first word of that paragraph

- cursor jumps around like when I try to move it

- cursor also jumps to a different spot in the middle of typing (I didn't touch anything weird, like it'll jump up way to the top so no way could I have scrolled all the way up in the middle of typing)

The issue was persisting for a few days I should add.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, Skowhegan Alex said:

for the sake of information organization, is that it?

Thanks for the extra detail - what happened 6 years ago on an android device was in a completely different technical environment from current iOS v10 activities,  hence the request.  Glad it solved itself - best to report it to Support (who are not us) should it happen again.