cannot login on the Windows app

Hi,

Every time I try to log in, the evernote app freezes on signing in (as shown below).

I installed the app through the evernote website uninstalled it and reinstalled it using the windiws app store but nothing changed. Did anyone encounter this issue and find a solution?

Thanks in advance

Best

image.png.125776b01758982f7de5530e1674430a.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  It looks like you never get the chance to log in,  so this is a process problem on your device somehow.  Are you using Windows 10 or 11?

Since you've mixed the Evernote.com and App Store versions,  I'd suggest that you uninstall the app using Revo Uninstaller and retry the install with the latest version from Evernote.com.  (The app store mainly just adds Windows branding.)  Whilst you're at Evernote.com,  check whether you can sign in to your account there - it will be a fallback if the installed copy still refuses to work.

Sign out of anything else that is running and Power your computer off and on again - check that you're connected to the internet and try opening the app again.  If it still fails with no other applications running you may have either a slow internet connection or an almost-full hard drive.

Download Revo Uninstaller Free - Remove unwanted programs easily