Evernote no longer show captured images

Hi all,

Since some weeks ago every time I capture an image via Evernote Web Clipper (.jpg, .png, etc..) it creates a new note as expected but despite of what EWC success popup says, instead of showing the image inline it shows it as an attached file. This attachment is a .bin file that when I tried to download or open it, shows a compression error due to some format incompatibility.

Things to consider:

• I'm using Evernote 10.45.18 but this happens both in Evernote Desktop and in Evernote Web.
  • I'm using Evernote Web Clipper latest version for Chrome, but this also happens when I capture pics on EWC for Safari/Firefox.
  • The images I'm trying to capture are standard format and sizes, nothing exotic.
  • I'm an Evernote paid user since 2011, with almost 22k notes captured this way with no problem at all til now.
  • If I copy/paste the same pic manually into a note instead of using EWC, It works well as expected. It happens just when capturing.

Things I tried:

• Uninstall / Install Evernote Web Clipper on Chrome (my main browser).
  • Trying Evernote Web Clipper with Firefox, and Safari.
  • Uninstall / Install Evernote desktop app, clearing cache, trash, etc...
  • Trying Evernote Legacy older versions.

Anything here ring a bell for you? I'm reaaally losing my patience with this thing. Any help are welcome, thanks in advance guys.

PS. Screenshots are in spanish but I think they are pretty straightforward to understand.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg