Unable to install version 10.44.8

• Level 5

You are probably on Windows 7.

If you had searched the forum before posting, you would have seen that starting with 10.44 EN stopped working on Win7.

We heard rumors the devs are working to restore the Win7 support.

For the time being you can just install an older version (like 10.43) from sources like Filehippo, or upgrade your Windows to Win10.

Upgrading is highly recommend - running Win7 is a high risk undertaking, given that it is deprecated, does not receive any security updates and is under attack. A Win7 computer should not be connected to the internet - which means that EN will not really work.

Update: 10.45 just released - get it from the EN website, and install. In the release notes it is mentioned that the JavaScript error should be solved.

The EN installer should be smart enough to detect that my system is running Windows 7 and does not proceed from there. That is what most (probably 99.9999%) installers do. Anyway, I manage to find and install version 10.43.7 and it's running fine.

As for Windows 10, no thanks. I had it on my laptop and it's trash. I have been using Windows 7 since its release and had zero security issue. 

Thanks.