Evernote on iOS is extremely slow

I have a new iPhone 13 that works great for every app that I use, except Evernote. Notes often disappear before they are synchronized, or gets duplicated when I open my computer. Sometimes I must wait 3-5 minutes for a note to synchronize (when I press the "completed" sign in the top left corner the text I just wrote disappears, and slowly comes back over a 3-5 minute time frame). Unfortunately, this makes Evernote quite useless for me. All other note applications I have tried works perfectly, with instant synchronization and no duplication errors, but Evernote is turning completely useless. I recently switched from Android to iPhone. Before, when using an Android phone, the situation was better. Apart from the terrible performance I love Evernote, I have over 5000 notes and would love to keep using the app, but the performance makes it unusable so, for now, I have switched to apple notes. Have anyone had this issue and solved it? My hardware is working fine and all other apps are working great. My network is either 5G or hight speed wifi, with no problems on other app whatsoever, I frequently stream HD video flawlessly. But, Evernote is unable to synchronize simple text files. 

Any help is appreciated.

/Fredrik

• Level 5

Looks like a bad install, or whatever. We run it on an iPhone 6S+. Slow but usable. Snappy on an 11 Pro Max.

If you didn’t do, log out of your account, switch the iPhone off, on again and log in.

Try …

If this didn’t help, the same, but before switching off, make a full uninstall. Drop all data when asked.

Try …

If you still have trouble, ask support.