Templates with tasks - not all tasks carry over

I created a template that consisted of 3 groupings of tasks (separated by dividers and a heading for each).  When I use that template to create a new note, only the first task of each grouping gets copied over.  All remaining tasks are skipped.  I wanted to use this approach to mass uncheck all seasonal tasks without a specific recurring date.

23 minutes ago, gesshoom said:

I created a template that consisted of 3 groupings of tasks (separated by dividers and a heading for each).  When I use that template to create a new note, only the first task of each grouping gets copied over.  All remaining tasks are skipped.  I wanted to use this approach to mass uncheck all seasonal tasks without a specific recurring date.

An alternative is simply to duplicate or copy the note rather than create a new note from a template. Another possible alternative would be to make the task recurring but that means making it a specific day rather than just "summer". If you wouldn't mind using a checklist rather than tasks then you can easily remove the check marks by highlighting the entire list and then clicking the checklist button to turn the checklist off and then again to regenerate the check list.