Can’t access after iOS download

After downloading the most recent iOS version, I now cannot access Evernote. I put in the password and nothing happens.  I can’t tell u the version number because I can’t gain access to my account.  I accessed Evernote via web and it has some disconcerting issues.  It tells me a pin has been deleted….a very important document.

Is there a way I can bring back an old release?  The new version does not appear to be ready for use.  Thank you.

• Level 5

The current iOS version is 10.37, and it works without giving problems.

The AppStore only holds the latest version, and it does not allow for a rollback - which in your case would not make sense.

You say you can‘t access EN on iOS, but you can open your account on the web ? Then uninstall the iOS client, restart the iOS device. When switching it on the Apple logo must show. Install a fresh copy from the AppStore, try to log in.

Working ? Fine.

Not working ?

Then check on the web client your account information, tab „Devices“. Anything out of the normal ? For example a device registered that you do not recognize ? Then this extra device is eating up your device allowance (I assume you are on a Free plan).

In this case follow this help document:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004395487

Thank you for your response.  I did look at the devices.  I have 2 iPads shown as being connected to EN with the old one showing the most recent access of 8/17.  That’s odd because I did not log into that iPad; it is in my possession though. I’ll delete and re-download the iOS app again.  Thank you.

• Like 1