Hello there! 

I am having a recurring problem. When I try to share PDF's from evernote to goodnotes to annotate, not every PDF appears to be shareable - the options to share show up as much more limited. Is there an obvious fix here? 

Also, are there any plans within evernote to improve PDF annotation on the ipad. I am hanging on at this point out of loyalty and sunk costs, but I would really love to stay with evernote if its PDF annotation was improved, particularly on the iPad. It seems I am not the only one with such concerns. 

Any help/info is much appreciated. 

• Level 5

The main issue on the iPad is that you can't zoom in annotation mode. This has been addressed several times in support tickets, but not yet resolved.

Interestingly it works on the iPhone - the mobile client seems to recognize a narrowish screen as zoomable, but not a tablet.

Which apps are called when using the sharing option is determined by the OS settings, not within of an app. To see if anything can be done about it, you should better define "limited options".

The logical workaround would be to ave the pdf to the Files app, and then share it from there. Are the options limited as well when used on a stored pdf ?