Content in table mostly missing

Recently I found my notes format are messed up where highlight  or bold text are used. One line becomes multiple lines and highlight extends to the whole line. I was trying to fix them manually on my macbook pro m1 on the evening of July 29. It seemed fine then some time later when I checked again, to my surprise, the whole table is gone just two numbers left. I then try to login to everrnote site and it showed the site was having issue. Not sure if it was caused by server issue. But I checked several times later, the missing content is sadly missing. Is it possible to recover it?

• Level 5

Free user or on a subscription ? 

For all users note history is running, but only subscribers (except Plus) can access note history, and recover older versions of a note. Before starting into this venture, check on the web client (counts as a device, so critical for Free users) which status the note has there.

• Like 1

@PinkElephantThanks for your replying. Unfortunately I am not on a subscription. I have two devices. but only opened note on one. I guess the missing was due to application bug or server error and not due to size limit. I have seen before EverNote warns  of the size limit but not this time. and it was fine before my edit which just joined some messed up lines back to a single line and will not expect size increase.

• Level 5

Note history is running for all accounts, all the time. Only access is restricted.

To make it work a change must have synced to the server. It is only an option on a desktop client. No guarantees, but a fair chance you can use a prior version.

You could subscribe for a month - will cost roughly as much a a large to go with your favorite flavor. 

Or try to reconstruct the table manually - which can be difficult, at best.

• Like 1