I just discovered, from today's edition of Adam Engst's TiDBiTs, that the most recent Evernote desktop version is 10.39. My software is still stuck at 7.14, and you can see from the screenshot that Evernote is still telling me today that I'm at the latest version. 

Anyone else have this issue?

What makes it most aggravating is that I was a paid subscriber until 2021, paying for something I obviously wasn't getting. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 07.04.16 .png

• Level 5

Then you just need to go to the EN website, click on download and get the installer DMG. 

The process now depends if you use local notebooks in 7.14, or not. If you use local notebooks, make sure to export them first one by one to an ENEX file. After installing, they would automatically sync to the server - if you don‘t want to have the local content synced, remove them from your account.

You can download and keep the „legacy“ client after updating. You can re-import your local notebooks there after upgrading to v10.

If you don‘t have local notebooks, you can just run the installer.

Why you did not get the update notification, I have no idea. Contact support about it, maybe they know.

Just a final question: Is your current EN app symbol (in the Dock or in the Apps folder) white-green or white-grey ?

32 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Then you just need to go to the EN website, click on download and get the installer DMG. 

All good, I downloaded the package this morning and updated everything. 

Why you did not get the update notification, I have no idea. Contact support about it, maybe they know.

Ummm... I thought this *was* support. 

Just a final question: Is your current EN app symbol (in the Dock or in the Apps folder) white-green or white-grey ?

This question stumps me. I've never seen such a symbol. You're asking about the OSX Dock?

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Yes, or the Finder folder holding the apps.

It will show as well when you use Spotlight (or Alfred) to start the app.

If you updated, you won’t see the old icon any longer. But if it was grey/white, it would explain why your client didn’t upgrade to v10.

About the forum: It is user2user.

• Like 1