Evernote Web and Google calendar integration

A couple years ago you were able to create a note from a google calendar, and it would make a checklist of the users invited.  Made it real simple to just click the box as applicable,  There was a change and the invites are all shown together.  Am I missing something?  I hope :)

Prior

• attendee 1
  • attendee 2
  • attendee 3

Now

Attendee 1 attendee 2 attendee 3

It really made it easy for me to just click who attended while they are announcing themselves.

I also have it on MAC, haven't checked it yet.  Most of my work is web-based, so ideally we could have that option back.  Even if it was an opt-in feature

Thank you!

-Jim

Edited by JimLyle
typo

Hi Agstelle.  The help-desk got back with me.  You need to revert to classic mode, and when you select "create a meeting note"  and select the meeting you want to create a note for.  it then opens a note with all the participants in a line and with check-boxes next to them.   The newest web-client  lists them differently, and its troublesome to take attendance.  Evernote did say that it was a requested feature to bring back, so hopefully they do.  This is dependent on having your calendar synced with evernote.

Here is what a meeting note looks like in the old client;

Date

Participants

Description

Notes
  •  

Next Steps

Make sense?

I attached a screenshot to illustrate more
image.png.0d14bcd9f3dd3c8ed031fb61df5cf372.pngS

Cheers,
Jim