iPhone app login issue - keyboard pop up blocks passcode

Whenever I open the Evernote iPhone app the keyboard automatically pops up and covers half the passcode number pad so I can only use the top numbers. If I’m quick I can usually get in 2 out of my 4 numbers entered before the keyboard pops up. One it pops up there’s no way to minimize the keyboard without closing the app, the keyboard numbers and letters have no effect on the passcode, so I’m unable to log in. I’ve tried updating the app but the issue is still there. Screenshot attached. It’s infuriating, so any help would be much appreciated! 

B98C57B1-35D6-4A0A-8A3B-7D060F6505D3.png

• Level 5

I know the passcode function is there, but do you really need it ?

My iPhone is protected by device security. I see no need that an app requests another login. I don’t share my iPhone, and somebody able to break my device security probably can break into other things as well. If you use the same passcode as for the phone, it is no added security either. And I can’t remember the heck another 30 or 40 passcodes, one for each app.

So my solution would be to disable it altogether.

But if you want to use it: Yes, this looks like a bug. The keyboard should not open. To report is to support (subscribers only), use the support tab in the iOS EN apps settings. Attach the activity log (selected by default).