My entire notebook is missing.

A few days ago, I was trying to highlight In the new editor, having problems, switched to the older editor, and now my entire notebook of 600 notes is missing. I am on the upgraded version - but not it's also gone down to the free version. I need my notes in 1 hour for a presentation. I'm trying not to panic.

• Level 5

What do you mean with "your notebook is missing" ?

First you are posting in the Mac subforum. You can't switch on the Mac client between the new and the old editor. This switch is a feature on the web client only. Web client means you execute it in a browser (like Safari or Chrome), not as an app.

If you were in the web client, maybe you simply need to go back to the new editor again. The old editor is going to be deprecated, maybe something went wrong with trying to switch over. The choice is in your account information, Account Overview, tab Evernote Web.

Second there are no upgraded or free version of the software. All accounts run on the same software, there is no difference. The difference between accounts is in the features that are allowed to show and execute. When you log in, you are on the subscription level of your account. If you are a subscriber, there is no way to "go and see how it looks on the Free version"

Third if your whole account is empty and showing as "Free", while you are on a subscription, you most likely have logged out of your account before. When logging in again you may have made a small mistake in spelling the user name. If you used a wrong user name, you probably have created a new, empty account.

In this case log out again, and try to log back in, this time watching carefully to avoid any typo in the user name.