Roundup of our Q1 updates

• Level 5

Hi all, 

We’ve been hard at work releasing new features and enhancements to help you access the right information when you need it, no matter what devices you use to get things done. 

So far in 2022, we’ve launched Evernote notifications for Google Calendar events to make it easier to prepare for your meetings. We’ve also introduced the ‘My Tasks’ tab, optimized our app for Apple M1 devices, improved Home on tablets, and so much more. Here’s a recap of key improvements we’ve made since our last roundup back in December:

• Calendar event notifications help make meeting prep a breeze — With Evernote connected to your Google Calendar, you can get notified when it’s time to take notes or to open an existing note related to your meeting. These handy reminders help you stay ahead of the game so you can show up to every meeting ready for anything.

j496p0-BUOOC-2crrrok-jx6S_3f-3PmF0NgjtHI 

• The ‘My Tasks’ view puts your to-dos in focus — If you have a lot of shared notes or regularly assign tasks to others, your tasks view can populate fast. But now, with one click, you can get a view of your tasks that’s laser-focused on what you personally need to get done. 

q-veL2he2HsmhRzNN9x5pykLTGev_hM5YDo16uIL

• See what’s on your plate at a glance with an organized view of all the tasks you’ve created for yourself and any tasks assigned to you by others, in order of priority. 

• ‘My Tasks’ is now the first tab in your Tasks view, followed by Assigned, Notes, and Due dates. You might notice that ‘Flagged’ is no longer a tab—instead, it’s now in the search bar where you can quickly apply it as a suggested filter. 

• Good news for customers with Apple M1 devices — The latest version of Evernote now runs natively on Apple silicon—resulting in faster start-up time, fewer bugs, and improved app performance overall for many of our customers. 

• Tap less, do more with our new Android List widgets — Our new List widgets let you access your most important notes, tasks, and shortcuts right from your device's home screen, so you can take action in Evernote without even opening the app. 

• Note List: Scroll through your notes or shortcuts and open them with a single tap.

i6NZVxLraSSe28kllmUpIwvkABggbskGLlbKUSXw

• Shortcut List: View your shortcuts and click to open. 

MKOUKYMWOyeO-_aNUKBJA3U38BboBqxeAnDkyj3f

• Task List: See recent tasks, complete them, and create new ones right from the widget.

7RiuGR3pnV7kfA-FMLkjnYy1Xz3QUuKXPI4TwyM- 

• Enjoy an optimized tablet experience — We've updated Home to take better advantage of the screen space on tablets and large-screen phones. The app now automatically adjusts the number of columns to make the most of your screen real estate when switching between portrait and landscape mode on tablets and larger mobile devices.

fkPF6yXr2GFlD77VJvM_BY8A10hlfLY0m4KzO5pE 

• Get the PDF export you expect — We’ve improved the PDF export function in Evernote for Windows and Mac. Now when you choose to export a note as a PDF, you'll also get a live preview of the PDF so you can see exactly what it'll look like.

These are just some of the highlights from our recent enhancements. As always, we’re working hard to keep rolling out new improvements. In the meantime, put these latest features to work by updating to the current version of Evernote on all your devices.  

To get a full recap of everything we’ve updated lately, check out our archive of release notes. If you're curious about our update process, check out this article on how we release updates to our customers.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5