See and maybe edit content from Drive files as a window in the note.

vladcampos

Idea

I see a lot of value in the Evernote-Drive integration; however, I would love to see a real integration. Similar to what happens with embedded YouTube videos, it would be extraordinary to see and maybe be able to edit parts of spreadsheets, videos, and other documents as a window in the note. 

This would be of much use, specially for people that need more powerful tables. Other use cases would be watching in the note our videos saved in Google Drive.

And a simple version of this have already existed in the past. Before Evernote 10, images and videos from Google Drive would have a thumbnail below that gray bar.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 replies to this idea

• Evernote Expert
4 hours ago, vladcampos said:

I see a lot of value in the Evernote-Drive integration; however, I would love to see a real integration. Similar to what happens with embedded YouTube videos, it would be extraordinary to see and maybe be able to edit parts of spreadsheets, videos, and other documents as a window in the note. 

This would be of much use, specially for people that need more powerful tables. Other use cases would be watching in the note our videos saved in Google Drive.

And a simple version of this have already existed in the past. Before Evernote 10, images and videos from Google Drive would have a thumbnail below that gray bar.

Nice idea. EN is never going to replicate a spreadsheet in its tables, but this is a nice work around. I suppose it's like Microsoft's old OLE.  I wonder how much work it would be to implement?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1