How to insert an internal evernote link in google calendar?

example: having a 1 hour time block in google calendar, writing in the comment field: "check evernote"

when i try to put a link under "check evernote"... it is not possible because the format is no right (because it is an internal link).

do you know how to get an internal link as a hyperlink in the comment field?

1 hour ago, BeEfficient said:

when i try to put a link under "check evernote"... it is not possible because the format is no right (because it is an internal link).

You're right - that's annoying. The obvious workaround is to use an external link but that will open the note in the web version of EN which i'm guessing is not what you want. If you are happy to use the calendar within EN Home you can associate a note there by clicking the event and then clicking "link a note". Unfortunately that doesn't synchronise back to the Google calendar and also is only added to one instance of a recurring event.

• Like 1

I hope Google changes it. I tend to do these sorts of things using Todoist which does accept EN internal links. Alternatives just using EN might include a reminder on the note or a task. Neither of these recur which may or may not be an issue.