Calendar Syncing

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hello,

My Outlook calendar is synced with my Google calendar.  I understand that EN does not currently sync with Outlook. However, since I can view my Outlook calendar in my Google calendar, I hoped that I’d be able to view it in EN.  Is there an update on when Outlook calendars will be able to sync with EN?

• Like 1
  • Level 5
  • Solution

No - and the usual way of learning it is available will be by reading about it in the release notes.

Currently the only way for all „other“ calendars is to create a Google calendar, sync to it and then sync the Google calendar to your EN account.

I was able to sync my Outlook calendar with my Google calendar.  I have my Google calendar syncing with EN so I can now see both my work and personal calendars in EN. Thank You!

• Like 1
  • Level 5

EN has mentioned that the next integration will in fact be Outlook, but without a date or a timeline.

So anybody who does not want to deal with either Google or Microsoft ….

And imagine: I think I belong to the lucky ones being able to avoid Google (well, most of ) and not forced to use Microsoft (any longer). You can’t have everything, but you CAN have a Mac 🍎