Disappearing tags in "edit tag window" (Windows, MacOS, Web)

Theres a bug in the "edit tag window". This issue I am having on Windows, Mac and Web version of Evernote.  I always have approximately 5 seconds to confirm newly added tags in the CTRL+ALT+T window,  otherwise they are gone and I need to check them again. Previously added tags are fine. It affects only newly selected ones. 

• NikM changed the title to Disappearing tags in "edit tag window" (Windows, MacOS, Web)
1 hour ago, NikM said:

Theres a bug in the "edit tag window". This issue I am having on Windows, Mac and Web version of Evernote.  I always have approximately 5 seconds to confirm newly added tags in the CTRL+ALT+T window,  otherwise they are gone and I need to check them again. Previously added tags are fine. It affects only newly selected ones. 

I'm not able to reproduce this behaviour. The fact that it is happening on both desktop and web versions suggests it is not some local data base problem so the normal advice of quitting Evernot and not saving data at log out does not apply. If you are a paying subscriber I would raise a support ticket.

• Like 1