Task got moved and duplicated when duplicating a note.

Version

10.28.3-mac-ddl-public (3151)
Editor: v138.1.17456
Service: v1.45.0
© 2019 - 2022 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Issue

When I duplicate a note, the task within the note always get duplicate and move to the top.

The original note: 

image.thumb.png.e6b527193ac86d4a734d88675f95b22a.png

The duplicate one: 

image.thumb.png.6ff43f2ac9a2dd8ad7230c0d4f2ab159.png

• Tomaz changed the title to Task got moved and duplicated when duplicating a note.
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Can you explain in more detail what process leads you to need a copy of a note-with-task?  You could try raising this with Support (which we're not) to get some direct feedback from Evernote as to whether or not this is a bug,  and maybe raise it as a feature request to see how many others have the same need.

On 1/24/2022 at 6:08 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Can you explain in more detail what process leads you to need a copy of a note-with-task?  You could try raising this with Support (which we're not) to get some direct feedback from Evernote as to whether or not this is a bug,  and maybe raise it as a feature request to see how many others have the same need.

Thank you for respond.

Here's the screen record of what happened. I have to copy the note with task because I have recursive task and I have to copy it to every note. So, instead of copy the task to each note I needed, I choose to copy the entire note, which I can do normally until a recent update.

I'll try to file a support ticket. I post here to make sure everyone has the same issue like me can find it.

Screen Recording 2022-01-26 at 11.10.12 PM.mov

spacer.png

• Like 1