Performance of 10.29.7- big improvement

The performance of 10.29.7 desktop client for Win10 has noticeably improved. Switching various contexts is much faster, opening notes is much quicker as well. I have not made any scientific measurements, nevertheless, the improvement in performance is really noticeable. I like EN10 client and this positive experience has really made my day.

I just wanted to share a positive message instead of my usual complaining about issues. ;)

I would be interested in a more technical description what kind of improvement has been implemented in the latest version. Although I expect it is probably some "secret of the trade".

Thank you for good work.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ViktorN said:

The performance of 10.29.7 desktop client for Win10 has noticeably improved. Switching various contexts is much faster, opening notes is much quicker as well. I have not made any scientific measurements, nevertheless, the improvement in performance is really noticeable. I like EN10 client and this positive experience has really made my day.

I just wanted to share a positive message instead of my usual complaining about issues. ;)

I would be interested in a more technical description what kind of improvement has been implemented in the latest version. Although I expect it is probably some "secret of the trade".

Thank you for good work.

Yes, adding tags is faster as well...