Evernote IOS /iPad no longer working with Instapaper Sync/Clipping

Tried uninstalling reinstalling both Evernote and Instapaper, but no success. Verified on updated version of Evernote. If I clip directly from IOS Safari, it works fine. Within Instapaper when clipping to Evernote, it gets stuck on the "importing" articles and keeping cycling endlessly without successfully savings the article. I lost about 15 articles when I initially tried to remediate through deleting the app. No options seem to be working. It stopped working around the Dec update two cycles back. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Level 5

The sharing on iOS works by a sending app placing content into the „Inbox“ of the receiving app. The receiving app picks it up and converts it following its internal settings. Here Instapaper will place content into the EN inbox, and EN picks it up.

If this does not work any more, the receiving app (EN) does not understand what was placed into its inbox.

Have there been changes (updates) on the Instapaper side ? Maybe you want to contact Instapaper support about it.

Same with EN: Maybe a release changed something in reading the iOS inbox, that prevents the import: Ask EN support.