Please help, evernote premium/ customer service

I have had a premium account for several years.  I originally got it when I used my ipad.  I have since switched to android and no longer have any apple devices. In evernote when I am asked to upgrade from premium it suggests I need to log in to my apple id i tunes account (which I no longer have access to).  When I attempt to do this apple suggests I need a two point authentication process.  I would like to switch the payment of my evernote account from apple to google.  If I connect with apple customer service to cancel or change my subscription I am concerned that I will lose all my evernote content (I have LOTS of notes and use it daily). 

It is my understanding that premium users who pay yearly have access to upgrade to personal, correct?

I have looked long and hard for evernote customer service to assist me with this issue to no avail. Please help. Thank you.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you end your subscription via Apple you will have the rest of whatever period you have subscribed for before the account reverts to a 'Free' level.  You will not lose notes or content.  In the interim you can make arrangements to pay your next subscription direct or through Google as you wish.  If you wish to get further assurance on this,  try https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Jody123456 said:

I have had a premium account for several years.  I originally got it when I used my ipad.  I have since switched to android and no longer have any apple devices. In evernote when I am asked to upgrade from premium it suggests I need to log in to my apple id i tunes account (which I no longer have access to).  When I attempt to do this apple suggests I need a two point authentication process.  I would like to switch the payment of my evernote account from apple to google.  If I connect with apple customer service to cancel or change my subscription I am concerned that I will lose all my evernote content (I have LOTS of notes and use it daily). 

It is my understanding that premium users who pay yearly have access to upgrade to personal, correct?

I have looked long and hard for evernote customer service to assist me with this issue to no avail. Please help. Thank you.

@Jody123456 Do you not have access to it because you don't remember the credentials or because you no longer have apple devices? If it's just because you no longer have access to apple devices and you still have the login credentials you can do it on a windows machine that you can install iTunes on. Here a link to the Apple support document that gives you information on that process.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211011

• Like 1