Hello,

I’m pretty new to Evernote, so first, please excuse me if this isn’t in the proper discussion topic.

So, the issue I’m currently having is, whenever I make a template of a ‘Note’ that I’ve already created in Evernote (which I plan on filling in with different information daily. Or, at least that was the hope), the template never turns out to be an exact facsimile of the one I’ve already created. Instead, when I go to input the template I created into a separate ‘Note,’ there’s often a bunch of missing information, and the order in which I created it in gets all jumbled up. It has never transferred properly, and takes up way too much time just trying to correct the errors.

Because of this, I was wondering if there was any kind of fix or workaround?Or, if this is even a unique issue, and I somehow missed a solve in a previous discussion? Thank-you for your time.

JMF222

• Level 5

The old and pre-template era solution is to create a „master“ note, select it as a shortcut or place it into a templates notebook.

If you want to use it, select it and duplicate it. Use the duplicate to continue.

About the template problem described, I can’t reproduce this behavior. Maybe instead of describing the problem in very general terms, better post a screenshot here.