Can i backup Note back from yesterday ?

• Level 5

If the note is still existing, and you are a subscriber, you can use a desktop client, or the web client, open the note, click at the 3 dotes top right, select note information and then note history. You can set it back to a prior version, or create a new copy with a prior version.

Note history is running for all accounts, Free as well. But access it only possible when subscribed. If you subscribe fresh (can be for a month only), it will unlock the existing note history.

0DF30C6A-7053-4C63-AD9E-753746284847.thumb.jpeg.0ba83a4ff71ec1d04a3b05617effa8bb.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello, what if the note is not existing anymore? 
It might have been a bug, but on the mobile app I've deleted one note and the following one has disappeared as well and it cannot be found in the trash can or in any folder I have on evernote. 
Any possible solutions? 
Thanks 

• Level 5

If a note was accidentally deleted, it in fact is only moved to the trash. You find the trash in the left side panel way down.

Open it, and you can select and move the note back into the active part of your account. Note history is kept even when a note was moved to the trash.

Only if the note was deliberately deleted from the trash, or the trash emptied altogether, the notes are erased, and with them note history.

• Like 1