Address Book — anyone have a good solution?

I'm really tired of struggling with various address books  — IOS, OSX, Android, Google.  Does anyone have an evernote template that could be the universal address book.  I remember an old Windoze app that just allowed one to print out specialize address book for different purposes.  For example, I used to print various ones for older relatives that only had "their" items of interest.  Now, it just seems to be a virtually impossible to print something that would look like an address book without a lot of manual effort.  Any suggestions?

• Level 5

EN is not really the best solution to hold contacts, and sync them between platforms.

The easiest solution is for anybody with a clean devices setup. Only Apple devices, use the build in Contacts and iCloud sync, done.

With different platforms it gets more complicated. You need to check out which device can draw contacts from which source, and act accordingly. As an example: iOS can sync contacts that are kept in Outlook on Windows. But Windows can’t sync contacts kept on iCloud. Windows and Android may work through a Google account. But then use GMail instead of Outlook.

This shows as well that there are combinations where contacts can’t be synchronized - they can only be exported / imported using formats like csv, vcf or CardDAV. Through a NAS like Synology or QNAP you can even operate your own CardDAV server, as your centralized contacts source for several devices.

EN has a possibility to be linked with a GMail account, and can be allowed access to iCloud contacts on iOS/ MacOS devices.