Copier/coller a supprimé tout le contenu d'une note

Bonjour,

Je viens enfin de terminer une note assez longue. Je voulais faire un copier/coller de mon contenu et un bug avec Gboard m'a supprimé tout le contenu. Impossible de revenir en arrière et de récupérer l'entièreté du contenu. J'ai tenté d'accéder à l'historique pour revenir à une version plus ancienne de la note, mais simplement d'un compte freemium, impossible de revenir en arrière.

Savez-vous s'il existe un autre moyen de revenir en arrière ou c'est trop tard pour moi ? 

Merci.

• Chewy666 changed the title to Copier/coller a supprimé tout le contenu d'une note
  • Level 5

Your English is fine. I am a little proud I could read your French without using Google, but I don‘t speak it well enough.

Note history is running on all accounts all of the time, Free or subscription. What is limited is just the access and the possibility to recover an older version of a note. You can reset a note to an older version, or make a duplicate of the older version.

There are 2 limits: Changes must have saved to the server (anything lost before syncing is not in note history), and when a note was completely deleted (out of the trash), it can’t be recovered.

This is my knowledge, as another user.

• Like 1