Seleccionar imagen de nota.

Hola.

Trabajo con notas de imagen y necesito poder seleccionar la imagen de la nota.

Me comentaronn que seleccionaba automáticamente la imagen mmas grande pero no es así. Una vez que selecciona una imagen siguue apareciendo aunque la elimines de la nota.

2021-10-27_190613.jpg

• Level 5

There was a rule, but my impression is it has changed. There was a post that if there is a pdf and a picture, it always pics the pdf. Maybe …

There is a old, long voting thread to allow users to pick their preview image. You can search it, and add your vote.

Currently the best (if clumsy) way to set the picture is to create the note and put only the one picture into it you want to use. Close the note and wait until it has picked up the picture and displays it in the preview. Now open the note again and add the additional pictures and PDFs. It seems (no guarantee here) that once it has created a preview, it will stick to it.

• Thanks 1

Gracias. El sistema que propone es el que estoy siguiendo. Es válido para nuevas notas, pero... ¿y las que están ya creadas? No me parece un buen sistemma y creo que no costaría mucho implementar la aplicación para poder seleccionar la imagen deseada. Gracias nuevamente.

• Like 1