is it time to move to En 10??

I moved to En 10 and quickly returned to legacy when 10 first came out. toady I opened version 10 but found no notes! I understood that all notes were to go to both versions?

Does anyone fell that a move to 10 is now needed and why?Also I use the paid version of legacy but En 10 says that it is a personal use account? What gives?

• Level 5

It gives nothing - using legacy has nothing to do with your subscription level (like Personal). Legacy is a client, end of life, but still working. If you hit new content like a note with tasks, it will display it can’t open this note, but that is the main limit.

If your notes don’t show in v10, make sure you logged in with the correct login data. If you make one typo in your user name, instead of going to your existing account you create a new one - which of course will be empty.

You can run both side by side - just try to avoid working on the very same note in both clients at the same time. What you prefer - just find it out ! And remember: If EN is a tree, legacy is that old branch with the swing you remember from back then. This branch is now old, few leaves, no fruits. The tree is growing on the other branch, labeled v10. Legacy will carry for a while, but the future happens elsewhere.

My use has shifted from maybe 70-30 to 10-90 in favor of v10 over the past year.

• Thanks 1