Can someone help explain why some of my older notes show this as the font type (mixed)? The issue is I don't mind the style but when i go to edit a particular note and start typing it now inserts the "Sans Serif" font. I'm OK with the mixed font but I can't figure out how to choose that as an option to keep typing in the note as "mixed" font? This means I have to stop and change the font and everything before I can continue as I hate how it looks having 2 different fonts/sizes. I'm working from a desktop,  the app and an iPhone. I did have Android a few years back but no longer. I can't figure out what is causing the confusion. Any help from the gurus out there would be greatly appreciated. 

• Level 5

The new app generation only supports its own 6 native fonts (of which 2 look alike, so there are really 5).

Maybe iOS recognizes the old fonts embedded into the notes and shows them. When creating new text the app can only handle its native fonts - and SansSerif is set as default.

I am not aware of any workaround from the forum.

You could try this to convert everything in a note to SansSerif (I could not test it):

Select a new text, choose font, maybe another text size. Then tap on the button „Normal Text“

When it opens, tap on the 3 dots behind „Normal text“. On the next screen tap on „Use this setting for normal text“ (Translated, may be texted differently). This should now change the „Normal text“ (which is everything except headers, which did not exist in the old clients) to the new view. It is AFAIK not reversible, so for a try better use a duplicate note.

Since the setting is local for every note, you can‘t easily copy it to other notes.

E53BA7F6-C67C-4106-935C-77B92AE5783C.thumb.jpeg.29083eaf9c3614a3e9405e9b019ce976.jpeg