Made a team account but not refunded for personal account because it's on the same email address

I signed up for a personal Evernote account with my business email, I then upgraded to a Team's account with the same email, after paying for a personal subscription.  I can't login with my Google account now because it's somehow attached to my old personal account.  Since Evernote Team's comes with a free personal account, but that's already attached to my business email, I can't send it to another email. 

How can I just talk to a human being to get my accounts fixed for Google Login, and my old personal account un-attached from the old email? 

You can't change emails, you can't email support.  I contacted them over a week and a half ago and they never got back. You can't disconnect and separate Google Login from the email even if they're the SAME email. 

Trying the basic account with 1 email and then upgrading seems pretty common, but when I upgraded from personal to team, it doesn't refund the personal, and you get a free personal with teams, but then that email is already taken.  

• Level 5

The process when contacting support is this:

You issue the ticket, using one of the clients or the web site.

You receive a confirmation email within minutes (!). This is automatic.

The next mail from support will be by the support clerk handling your ticket. This will be during the next office hours, US west coast, sometimes even earlier, because they have support working remote as well.

If you didn’t get an answer, something went wrong. My first idea would be to look into my spam folder - maybe the mail system was a bit too eager.

• Level 5
I am still thinking about your mail setup. Second I am thinking about that Teams account.

About mail: Each EN account has a primary mail address to which it is linked. Usually even when choosing Sign In with Apple / Google / … , there is this address, and a password. Because it is an identifier, you need one mail address per account. It can be changed, but no 2 accounts can ever have the same mail address.

So get a bunch of mail addresses to go on when playing with several accounts.

Many mail systems support alias-address creation. Like

main address:                Mymail@myprovider.com
1st alias                           Mymail.evernote1@myprovider.com

Check out the format of the alias, it is different from provider to provider, as is the way how an alias can be created, and how many per main account. And some providers don’t offer this feature.

Again, you need one distinct mail address per account. Once you have got them, skip all this „Sign on by …“ stuff, and start with making sure each account has its own mail address, and each account has it own password set up.

You find this stuff in the account settings.

About Teams: Teams is a group account. You don’t just open a Teams account for yourself. Teams means there is an organization, it has several people working together, there are defined workflows, and there must be an admin, setting up and running the system.

From your description I don’t understand firsthand why you are setting up a Teams account. For the use of EN in a Professional setting, like for consultants, freelancers and similar (or teachers, NGO workers, priests …) there is the Professional subscription. It is single user, but offers additional collaboration features.