Automation Tasks when moving Notes to a Notebook

boechat

Idea

I'm a fan of the Kanban workflow,

Imagine if I have multiple notebooks for each stage of my process, and I have specific tasks to each notebook, but the tasks always repeat.

Would be great if Evernote have a automation, when I move a note to that notebook (selected by me), automatic add Tasks (from a template) to that note. And when I move again the note to the next notebook, add other tasks templates (but keep a history of all the previus completed tasks).

I would say goodbye to my old friend Trello if you do this 😅

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, boechat said:

I'm a fan of the Kanban workflow,

Imagine if I have multiple notebooks for each stage of my process, and I have specific tasks to each notebook, but the tasks always repeat.

Would be great if Evernote have a automation, when I move a note to that notebook (selected by me), automatic add Tasks (from a template) to that note. And when I move again the note to the next notebook, add other tasks templates (but keep a history of all the previus completed tasks).

I would say goodbye to my old friend Trello if you do this 😅

Hi.  Not everyone is a kanban fan...  you might be able to do something like this with third-party Evernote integration Filterize.  It can recognize new and recently changed notes,  and apply templates to the content - but it would be easier to stick with a Kanban app that can already do this sort of thing if there is such a thing...

• Like 1