Recent Notes not displaying in Notebooks when viewing in Version 10

Finally trying to make the jump to start using version 10 now that import folders are back.  Curious problem however.  When I view various notebooks in version 10, I'm noticing that some more recent notes are not displaying, seems to be notes added in the last few weeks using the OLD version.  The odd thing is that if I view these notes in the OLD version, then use search to find them in the NEW version the search actually shows them and indicates that they are in the correct notebook.  So to be clear, these notes show up properly in the OLD version and on the WEB version but don't display in the NEW version notebooks but DO show up when I do a search.

I'm running the latest update of version 10, I've experimented with sorting and filters to make sure they're not being filtered out or just out of order but they just won't show when viewing the individual notebooks.

Anyone else seeing this?  I'm really trying to like version 10 but it's seeming very buggy.

Thanks in advance for any useful suggestions.

Scott

• Level 5

Have you tried to view your notes in the web client ? This is the direct view on the server. 

What is there exists in your master copy and should transfer to the clients when opening and syncing.

About uninstalling: If you have a corrupted database, it can survive a simple uninstall. A full uninstall works like this:

First deselect the option „Keep data when leaving …“ in EN settings.

Now log out, then quit the app

Now uninstall using an uninstaller app like Revo uninstaller. Make sure to uninstall everything!

Reinstall from the EN website.

Yes, this is exactly what I was just doing.  I discovered all the stuff Evernote was leaving behind and used the iobit uninstaller, then reinstalled.  Worked like a champ! 

Thanks!

• Like 1