stuck on importing clips, version 10.13 on Samsung S21 Ultra 5G

• Level 5

Stuck on this ?

Try logging out of the app.

If you can’t you probably need to uninstall.

Clipped content not yet imported will most likely be lost in both cases. It is better to open the app every few clips and let the import proceed, than pushing 32 ( or any other higher number) of notes into the import queue.

If one fails, you risk loosing all.

Same problem.  android S10 plus.  

"Clipped content will be lost"

Clipping is the reason I started using Evernote.  Losing a chain of clips every time one fails to import isn't encouraging.

• Level 5

Personally I have lost clipped content maybe 3 times since EN iOS v10 was released.

The general hint is not to continue clipping, and piling up a large clipped content queue. After some clips, open the app and let it import the queue. Then sync it to the server.

A little discipline works wonders until the the core issue is fixed. Maybe there even is no fix in the meaning that the problem is rooted with the EN client. To clip the mobile client uses the OS function - there are 2 dancing this tango. When one slips, the other won’t always catch it.

• Level 5

Most of the time the rest of the queue bypasses the clip that is not loading.

But it can be tricky to get rid of it. I once had a clip stuck for 4 weeks. I could continue clipping, but this single clip never imported and resisted erasing it.

After an update, it disappeared.