Prior to v10, if you had a note open that contained a link to another note, clicking that link would open the destination note in the same window. It worked much like a web browser & you could go backwards & forward. Since v10 was deployed, clicking that same same link takes you instead back to the primary note listing window & lands on that note. You sort of lose focus. My question is if anyone knows a way to revert to the old functionality, or is that something planned for the future?

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm still running Evernote for Windows 6.25 so I can verify that it's true - if you have the note open in its own window - that the linked note replaces the original there,  and then back-arrow goes back to the previous note.  If however you're looking at the full Evernote window with a note listing,  the whole thing refreshes to select the linked note in the listing along with its related content window.

If in your experience things work differently now,  I'd suggest you raise it with Support as feedback / a bug report.