Copy internal link

Scott T

Idea

Hi Guys,

It would be really useful to have the ability to highlight and copy and internal link on a per line level within a note.

Currently only an internal link to the note can be generated and copied, this isn't very useful when you have a large note and need to scroll through to look for the specific information, something like a hyperlink that takes you to the exact of interest within the note would be really good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 replies to this idea

On 7/4/2021 at 5:38 AM, Scott T said:

It would be really useful to have the ability to highlight and copy and internal link on a per line level within a note.

I agree. With the formatting options (large header, medium header etc) with an associated h tag in the html it should now be quite easy to hyperlink to a particular heading even if not to a specific line.

• Like 2

Plus one here.... Another use case: I make a table at the top of the note that summarizes info from 6 different tables below in the same note.  Ideally, the table above might even have different columns with different info in it compared the to lower (more detailed) table...but the text in the first colum of each row is linked to the corresponding detailed table below.  I'd rather not create different notes for each table and link to those-too many notes get created.

• Like 1