Copy and paste images from Evernote to other documents

Hi! Does anyone know if Evernote has said anything about including the feature to copy and paste easily a lot of images from a evernote file to a word document or any other program in the following versions? Text is no issue, but since I use it for my japanese classes I've got a lot of images that sometimes I need to share via word. I know you can do it manually with each image, but it takes a while with a lot of them. This feature would be appreciated.

PD. I know the legacy version has this feature, but for some reason it bugs when I do it this way. 

Regards. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  You should have a 'save attachments' option in the note which will drop the files to your desktop and allow you to copy/ paste elsewhere if you wish.  Does that not work for you?

hace 12 minutos, gazumped dijo:

Hi.  You should have a 'save attachments' option in the note which will drop the files to your desktop and allow you to copy/ paste elsewhere if you wish.  Does that not work for you?

Hi! It does work, but I feel it's still a bit inefficient cause in the end I still have to rearrange the images again between the text, and I usually work with a lot of images in one note... I can't understand why you can't just copy and paste directly, since I have no problems in pasting images from other programs to Evernote :( Thank you nonethless!

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
27 minutes ago, vitomorgan said:

I still have to rearrange the images again between the text

Ah - sorry,  didn't realise it was a package deal.  Since you can save a Word document as an attachment,  and edit it again from the note when you need to do so,  why not start out with a word document and edit it when you add the images in the first place,  so all you have to do is export and share the entire file?  Evernote's problem is (I think) that because it saves text and images as two separate things,  there's a lot of processing going on when you move a document around.  If all that was wrapped up in a word document there would (maybe) be far less hassle...