arrgghh!!

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi I've had a bunch of issues with Evernote for some time and I've only just spent half an hour trying to find some way to send a message to you! I can't find any contact information or support form anywhere on your website I wonder if that's deliberate. Anyway I'm a premium member I give you guys 10 bucks a month and your web Clipper does not work on my Android 11 phone it's terrible there's other bugs as well that I've just been putting up with,  across my other devices too.  can you please come back to me with a response on this state of affairs or I'm gonna cancel my account  thanks 

• Level 5
  • Solution

You are noted here as a Basic user. This means no access to support.

If this is wrong, there is a method to get this sorted out with support.

If not, no support.

About web clipper: There is no web clipper on mobile devices. There is the sharing function from the OS, that sends content into EN. What it picks is not defined by EN but by the OS. EN is responsible for the import.

Hi, thanks but I've logged into various Evernote sites and noted that I'm a premium user. How come it took me half an hour to find a forum for myself to post in about this? Where do I go to get support from Evernote. I don't want to just be getting support from a forum. I'm paying EN each month and every other product I subscribe to provides support that is accessible and a support agent will assist.

I can't even see how to note on this website that I'm a premium user why is it all so hard? I've got into the account page and I can see it says basic but when I click on that I can't edit it and say that I'm a premium user

• Level 5

There is Support build into each client, on mobile in settings, on desktop in help, on the Web if you click your name top right.

In the help pages and in the forum are documents about how to access support.

This for the future. Now you can use this link:

As a basic user you can only choose Account as ticket type. Use it to settle the Basic / Premium issue.

As Subscriber you can use all ticket types.

Wish you success !