Missing icons in Penultimate 6.3.0.9732

lbrown1179

Idea

I use Penultimate on my iPad for handwritten notes, which upload to Evernote. The icons that are supposed to be at top right of the screen are missing. For example, I don't have the trash can icon, so I can't retrieve a deleted note. I have to go to Evernote and hope it was synced.

How can I restore the top right utility icons to Penultimate app?

Thanks in advance,

Laurie

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Are you sure about that icons ? The trash in my penultimate is to trash things, not to retrieve them.

Penultimate was bought by EN years ago. Not much has happened since, I really only have it installed because from time to time some other users post stuff about it, and I want to look it up quickly. The integration into EN is still very weak, it is inferior in its handwriting features and the user interface is (how do I say it politely) „antique“.

Maybe play around a little with it - for example the trash only shows on my iPad (same version) in a few screens, not in general. 

Thanks for the reminder that this app is basically not being supported anymore. But it does such a good job with my handwritten notes, I don’t want to give it up. Awkward to have to go to Evernote to retrieve something I deleted accidentally in Penultimate. 

• Level 5

Penultimate has no „trash to retrieve“ solution, as many apps have none.

What you can try on each iOS device to undo the last action it to shake the device. Sometimes you get a little window asking if you want to undo.