Can't log in the web-client

Hi, from last Saturday (supposedly), I can't log in to the Evernote web-client app using browsers which I have been using for a while - Chrome (91.0.4472.77), Firefox (89.0). 

My flow and symptoms are following. 

Precondition: I was signed out and redirected to the login page (let say: https://www.evernote.com/Login.action)
When I enter my registration email address into the corresponding field and click "Продолжить" (id "loginButton") the next password field isn't expanded (isn't shown). That's all. I can see nothing informative about the clicking in the web console.  

I've tried to delete cookies, cached data, and all other Evernote data in my Chrome, and also I've tried to pass through a login using a fresh private mode window with adblock turned off. Nope, all is the same.  

FYI., I've successfully passed through a login using MS Edge (91.0.864.41) (web-client version 10.14.7). I have never used this instance an MS Edge browser for working with Evernote web-client before.   

I don't think it is something related to the devices limit cause I can log in using MS Edge and I've experienced the same issue with my personal premium account. And, I'm positive that this limit can't be so user unfriendly developed.

Browser updates also sounds strange... On the one hand, yes, both these browsers have been updated, on the other hand Chrome and Firefox have even different engines and the identical issue seems to be the web-app issue not browsers.

Anyway, thank you for trying helping me at least suggesting something.