Version 10.9 - repeated notebooks and shared notes showing up in MY notes

I just got a new phone, and it's a newer device so it can actually have the new version of Evernote. I'm experiencing some problems that I would love some help with.
The first is that when I view my notebooks, always at least one will be repeated/duplicated. Sometimes my entire list of notebooks will be duplicated. When I view my notebooks on an older device (my tablet) that runs an older version of Evernote, it does not have these duplicates. I tried to report the bug, but it seems to require a premium account for some crazy reason. I've never heard of such a thing.

The second problem is that my dad shares a recipe notebook with me. On my old device, all my notes under "All Notes" in evernote were just my notes. If I searched for things, notes from his notebook would come up, and I could also view them if I went to "Shared with Me." In the new 10.9 version of evernote, going to Notes shows me all his shared recipes. So I went to the filter option, but there's no option to only show my notes or filter out shared notes. How do I stop them from showing up as my notes and go back to just viewing them when I search for them or go to Shared with Me? I just want to see my notes in my notes section, so I can easily see what I recently worked on.

• LadyTerentia changed the title to Version 10.9 - repeated notebooks and shared notes showing up in MY notes
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Real support needs real people. Real people cost real money. That is why support it restricted to the paying users. Since all users run the same software, they probably get all relevant bug reports from that user group anyhow.

If a notebook is shared to you, you have access to it. So it shows, and is included in search.