I am sick of this for 2 months now I have been uninstalling and re-installing after each so called update and nothing fixes this dumb app.

I paid good money to use this now I am using it less and less as its not as easy to edit on web or old version. I have to go to task manager to end task every time I try to use it or instal new version. Picture attached shows the message I have been having for months.

Evernote-error.jpg

• Level 5

Have you ever made a full uninstall (using a tool like REVO uninstaller), then restart the PC, and then reinstall the app ?

EN since ever is sensitive to remnants of prior installations, corrupted data etc. A complete uninstall may heal this.

Beside this it syncs everything and anytime with the server, so a good internet connection can help as well. If possible use a LAN connection instead of WiFi.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Have you ever made a full uninstall (using a tool like REVO uninstaller), then restart the PC, and then reinstall the app ?

EN since ever is sensitive to remnants of prior installations, corrupted data etc. A complete uninstall may heal this.

Beside this it syncs everything and anytime with the server, so a good internet connection can help as well. If possible use a LAN connection instead of WiFi.

Thank you REVO fixed it

• Like 1