Lost a note with very important information. HELP.

Go to solution Solved by CalS,

Can someone point me to a Step By Step on how to retrieve a Note that somehow disappeared? I don't see it in Trash. Maybe it was a cut and paste thing like a butt dial. I need to retrieve this info or my life gets real complicated, real fast. Sigh....  iOS latest version. Basic User.

• Level 5*
  • Solution
23 hours ago, Phil65 said:

Can someone point me to a Step By Step on how to retrieve a Note that somehow disappeared? I don't see it in Trash. Maybe it was a cut and paste thing like a butt dial. I need to retrieve this info or my life gets real complicated, real fast. Sigh....  iOS latest version. Basic User.

Search for some text you know was in the note.  If the note is gone there is no way to get it back unless you keep your own backups which is problematic with the new version.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Phil65 said:

Oh no... not the answer I was hoping to hear. LOL Not even going Premium could get it back, eh?

If a copy of the note still exists you can use Premium to import a previous version from history.  But if the note is gone there is no way to access history.  Sorry.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, Phil65 said:

No other copy of the Note. Yes, I searched immediately after seeing it all gone. You'd think it would go into Trash. Okay, thank you.

You are welcome.

• Like 1