My app no longer works. Please help me!

Good evening from Germany! 

I use this app only since the beginning of April on a very old iPad (IOS 10.3.3 -> last possible software update). Everything worked great and I could use the app well for my university work. However, as of today, the app no longer works on my iPad. I can't download the new update because my iPad is too old for it. That's why I kept the old version. But since today it does not work anymore. I have already tried everything. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now I can't even log in.

Can anyone help me? I have spent the whole day trying to solve this problem and I would hate to leave this app because I have a one year subscription and I paid for it and I will not get my money back.

• Level 5

There might be a way to reinstall an app with a version older than the one in the AppStore.

In this thread from the Apple Support community 2 possibilities are described:

https://communities.apple.com/de/thread/250440235?answerId=250440235621#250440235621

If they work still today, and you have the necessary preconditions I don’t know.

Another possibility may be to use the browser and the web client to access your account. On mobile devices you maybe need to switch to the „virtual“ desktop browser version to make it work.