Cannot share a selected portion of a Note to stay under 17 MB limit on sharing by email

I need to be able to select a portion of a not and share the contents of that selection in an email.

Example use case:  Have a Note with text elements and photo images that combined exceed the 17 MB limit. I need the option to: 1) select a block(s) of text from the note and send only the selected text; OR, 2) select a portion of the Note that includes text and images (under the 17 MB limit) and share the selection by email.

Possible feature: dynamically updated indicator showing the size in kB or MB of the user's selection.

Workarounds I've used:

1. Create two Notes, one without the images for email sharing and one complete Note with text and images.
  2. Create an image only note and a text only note and link the two via internal app links.

Any other workarounds that may better leverage Evernote features?

Thanks

• Level 5*
On 4/17/2021 at 8:08 PM, Stochastic Monkey said:

Any other workarounds that may better leverage Evernote features?

I think you pretty much covered it. If Evernote says your note is too big to share,  then you need to split it into two notes. There's no sharing 'part' of a note. Haven't hit this limit myself in the Legacy version (which is what I'm using) so that might also be an option... but I don't know whether it will work.