IOS Importing Clips not working "Clips remaining"

Well, the latest update is that:

1. They are aware of the problem.
  2. It’s a real problem
  3. They’re working on it. 
  4. They don’t get around to all of these issues on Evernote Community Support, but they love you anyway ;)
19 hours ago, applejedi1 said:

4.  They don’t get around to all of these issues on Evernote Community Support, but they love you anyway ;)

If they have time to include a "Coming Soon" section in their release notes, about "Work Chat" — an aspect of the service that has never made sense (and for what it's worth, I have NEVER heard of anyone using), then they have time to acknowledge a fundamental problem with the application that has existed since they rolled out the Electron version. 1052529250_ScreenShot2021-04-20at11_34_16.thumb.png.78f963ce4cf3039dfee4b055248aad61.png  

The only "workaround" that I am currently aware of because the app apparently cannot do anything in the background is to open Evernote up on my phone, and stare at the screen, because the import won't keep "working" if I change apps or lock the screen. I've had five notes "importing" since last week, in which time, I could have literally:

• saved the websites to a USB drive;
  • set out for a drive;
  • drive until I need to refuel/take a nap;
  • drive some more;
  • sleep in the car;
  • drive some more;
  • get breakfast;
  • drive some more;
  • refuel;
  • drive some more;
  • get lunch;
  • take a nap;
  • drive some more;
  • get dinner;
  • drive some more;
  • refueled;
  • grabbed a coffee;
  • driven some more;
  • find a hotel;
  • sleep in;
  • enjoy a free breakfast;
  • sight see in a socially-distanced and safe way in whatever town the Evernote servers are located; 
  • go back to my room;
  • watch TV;
  • eat again;
  • sleep another night;
  • wake up Monday morning (because you know... business hours);
  • drive three hours to the main Evernote server;
  • kindly ask someone at the warehouse to upload my five websites to my Evernote account.
  • And then, do that all in reverse, to come back home, and that would have "imported" the information faster than what Evernote has going right now.

And apologies, @applejedi1, I don't mean to take my frustration out on you — I'm mostly venting into the void, because I don't understand why Evernote has maintained this attitude that "efficiency" is only concerned with the input end of the product with a total disregard for the output of the product.