Shared notebooks limitation?

Hello, I use the Basic plan with one of my co-worker. We are both on Windows 10 and we use the Web version with Chrome. I started sharing my notebooks with her (abou 18 of them), but after the first 5 sharing, I had an error message "Failed to share notebook". I tried with other notebooks and of course the email address of my co-worker is correct. I thought there was some kind of daily limit, but this happened yesterday and today it still doesn't work. We both are newly registered users but we have verified our email accounts. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find any reasons for this error. The basic plan (free) doesn't mention any limitation to sharing notebooks. It would be really appreciated if somebody could help!! 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote says a Basic account can have 100 notebooks shared in and share with 500 others - Evernote system limits - unless that requires updating from recent changes.  I have no experience of sharing limitations - I never got over about 5 notebooks being shared out in 12 years of using the app. 

Why so many notebooks?  I normally use one notebook per share-ee so's not to clutter up their own notebook structure with my notebooks.  Tags and separate notes are usually enough to keep us both up to date. They can move/ copy notes into their own notebooks if they're just for reference.

Maybe you could re-think the structure a little and manage with 5 or fewer unless and until you decide whether to subscribe?  You can try Support on  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps to get a definitive answer.

You could also look at https://postach.io/ which will take the content of an unshared Evernote notebook and make it available as a web blog...