Web version is just white screen after logging in

Hi guys, so when I log into the web version (Chrome / Mac 10.15.7), I just get a white screen. It's been doing this for about a week. I've been making do with the android app, but really need to get this online version working again. Rebooting hasn't helped. Logging out & relaunching hasn't helped. Tried uploading the app to my Mac, and that had issues as well. Going back to the web version, but still just getting a white screen. Any ideas??  Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Reported by lots of people - AFAIK no 'fixes' yet. Have you tried / can you try other browsers?  If you get the white screen after an attempted login,  what happens if you register a new account?  (You'll need another email address to try...)

• Like 1
On 2/23/2021 at 9:54 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Reported by lots of people - AFAIK no 'fixes' yet. Have you tried / can you try other browsers?  If you get the white screen after an attempted login,  what happens if you register a new account?  (You'll need another email address to try...)

Thanks for those ideas. I pulled it up with Safari and it worked. So i'll just use that for now. Thanks again!

• Like 1