iOS version 10.x client can't move any note to any notebook for a long long time.

I can't move notes to another notebooks in evernote apps of my iPhone XI & iPad air 4. When I hit the move button of any notes, all notebooks are all gone immediately in the optional window.

Did anyone meet the same issue?

• Level 5

No, works as expected:

Open the note, hit the 3 dots, select move note to another notebook, a sub window opens, I select the notebook, the note is moved, and a little box confirms the move.

Or I click on the notebook name, select move note, select the notebook, and it is moved.

15 小時前, PinkElephant說:

No, works as expected:

Open the note, hit the 3 dots, select move note to another notebook, a sub window opens, I select the notebook, the note is moved, and a little box confirms the move.

Or I click on the notebook name, select move note, select the notebook, and it is moved.

My android device S20 did the same with you, but my iOS devices iPhone, iPad didn't. Is your device android one?

在 2021/2/23 在 PM7點35分, howhow777說:

My android device S20 did the same with you, but my iOS devices iPhone, iPad didn't. Is your device android one?

Today the evernote app of android was updated to 10.5 version and "can't move to" bug was appear the same as the app of iOS one. lol, what's going on?