Is Web client supposed to offer hints as you start a search?

I've been using Evernote for 10 years so perhaps I'm mixing up platforms. I'm noticing on the web client, if I start to search for something, it is not giving me hints. Was that always the case? Or is this new? I thought it would give hints of a possible title or tag match, but maybe that is only the new Windows and Android version? 

21 hours ago, notetakeingguy said:

I've been using Evernote for 10 years so perhaps I'm mixing up platforms. I'm noticing on the web client, if I start to search for something, it is not giving me hints. Was that always the case? Or is this new? I thought it would give hints of a possible title or tag match, but maybe that is only the new Windows and Android version? 

The web version is still giving me hints in the same way as the Windows version.

Evernote Support told me it was fixed in later versions of Evernote Web, and that I was running 5.33. And that my upgrade was delayed because I have 10,000 notes. That's what they told me a month ago too, that I had to get my Evernote Web upgraded.

And then wala, today, the problem seems fixed. Even though I am still on Evernote Web 5.33.