Ctrl+Alt+number Shortcuts

jimdew

I'm finding the recent introduction of the Ctrl+number and Ctrl+Alt+number keyboard shortcuts extremely useful, greatly improving the Evernote Web experience. But for some reason, both Ctrl+2 and Ctrl+Alt+2 (notes) don't do anything on my Chromebook, even though they work fine under Chrome running under Windows. I've submitted a trouble report, but in the meanwhile, it would be good to know if other Chromebook users see this problem or whether it's unique to my particular system.

This is the first I have seen of there being shortcuts, where was it announced? I use a Chromebook and have tried the key combinations and found the following work:

CTRL+1 - Goes to my default notebook

CTRL + 2 - nothing

CTRL + 3 - appears to filter by a tag but it's the same tag all the time so I don't understand how that works

Nothing works from CTRL + 4 onwards.

CTRL + ALT + 1 - Home Screen

CTRL + ALT + 2 - nothing

CTRL + ALT + 3 - nothing

CTRL + ALT + 4 - Notebooks

CTRL + ALT + 5 - Tags

Nothing else works after CTRL + ALT + 5 onwards

• Like 2

I don't know if it ever was announced except on Windows. I switch between Windows and Chromebook a lot and I mistakenly used the Windows shortcut on Chromebook - and they (mostly) worked. Ctrl+number goes to your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. shortcut (except Ctrl+2 which seems broken). Ctrl+Alt+2 should go to "All Notes" and Ctrl+Alt+5  goes to notebooks shared with you (I think).

• Like 1